We have introduced ‘eConsult’ to help you get health advice online:
- This is only for patients registered with our practice.
- It is not an appropriate route to seek urgent medical help.
- It is not a bypass or shortcut for requesting routine GP appointments.
- Where a response has been requested, we aim to respond by the end of the next working either by email (don’t forget to check your junk email folder) or with a phone call, as appropriate to your consultation.
- The eConsult tool works best for issues that we can resolve – or start to resolve – online, for example by generating a script, arranging a blood test etc. There will be some problems where the appropriate next step is for you to see or speak to a GP routinely, in which case we will advise you by email or text to make an appointment.
All information about booking a face to face appointment can be found on our Appointments Page.